An approach that:
(1) may be directed at obtaining results which, although general, contain nuance;
(2) may be focused in order to obtain extremely detailed results; or
(3) may be somewhere in between.
In-Depth Interviewing may be used to obtain detain or it may be used in combination with major surveys. It is always used when a conversation is needed to find out what is going on. The information is always essential for the creation of a blueprint for change or for implementation and follow-up projects. In the world of Covid-19, conversations are increasingly important.
See the white paper on Interviewing Techniques — Polling & In-Depth Interviewing
Need help with writing, rewriting and editing? LFIC can step in and do what you need quickly and effectively.
Website Design, Creation and Related Services
- Website design and creation
- Mobile friendly websites – important for all and super important for the Millennial and Gen Z populations.
- Website updating – making your existing website mobile friendly
- Website Hosting
- Website clients include but are not limited to Harvard, MIT, William and Mary, the Vivian Maier Estate – website for an Oscar-nominated documentary, as well as individuals such as Harvard Professor Susan Greenhalgh